Upon Arrival at ORNL
- Check in at the Visitor Center and the User Office
- Driving directions to ORNL, with map to Visitor Center
- Entrance instructions. The User Office will have arranged for you to be allowed through the gate after you present photo identification. Note: You must present photo identification from an approved list of identification types to enter ORNL. Learn more about the new identification policy for federal facilities.
- Proceed to the Visitor Center. At the Visitor Center, you'll check in and pick up your badge. The staff at the Visitor Center will direct you to the appropriate facility, where you'll check in with the User Office. Returning users may go directly to the SNS or HFIR site.
- Proceed to the User Office at SNS or HFIR (Map of HFIR and SNS).
- Complete on–site training and any other requirements of the User Office.